1. A person's heart is the same as heaven and earth.
2. The blood circulation is similar to the moon ans sun.
3. A manner of Drinking and Spitting is either hard or soft.
4. A person's unbalance is the same as weight.
5. The body should be able to change at any time.
6. The time to strike is when the opportunity presents itself.
7. The eye must see all sides.
8. The ear must listen in all directions.
The Karate Creed
I come to you with only karate, my empty hands, I have no weapons. but should I be forced to defend myself, my honor, or my principals, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong, then here are my weapons, karate, my empty hands.
I intend to develop myself in a positive manner and avoid anything that will reduce my mental growth or physical health. I intend to develop self-discipline in order to bring out the best in myself and others. I intend to use what I learn in class constructively and defensively to help myself and my fellow man and never to be abusive or offensive.