WORDS OF WISDOM
STUDENT REWARD PROGRAMS
CODES AND CREEDS
TESTING CRITERIA AND TIMELINES
HISTORY OF ISSHINRYU
HISTORY OF KARATE
Belleville Martial Arts Institute
Words of Wisdom
- With sweat and tears you enter the spirit of the martial art.
- May your practice always strengthen your mind, body, and spirit.
- Tell me, I'll forget. Show me, I may remember. Involve me and I'll understand.
- In blocking be hard and rooted, when moving be quick and light, and when harmonizing blend with the attack.
- Fall seven times; rise up eight.
- A black belt is a white belt that never quit.
- To master the martial arts you must gain discipline over the breathe, the mind, and the chi.
- A good day is NOT a day without chaos, but rather a day in which we remain calm within the chaos.
- We will give out before we give in.
- Move like a cat; strike like a tiger!
- A person who attains mastery of an art reveals it in their every action.
Belleville Martial Arts Institute, LLC © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
View on Mobile